Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship
If you have a passion for art and aspire to receive a quality education in this growing field, the Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship presents an excellent opportunity for you. The scholarship is currently accepting applications for the George & Cordelia Oliver Drawing Scholarship, available to international students.
About the Scholarship
The George & Cordelia Oliver Drawing Scholarship was established in 2012 to honor George & Cordelia. It offers financial aid of £1,000 per year for up to four years, empowering students to pursue their artistic dreams at the Glasgow School of Art.
About Glasgow School of Art
Located in Glasgow, Scotland, the Glasgow School of Art is a renowned institution providing higher education in the field of art. With a history dating back to 1845, the school has earned international recognition for its top-level education and is currently ranked 8th by QS World Rankings for Art and Design.
The scholarship provides £1,000 per year for four years, helping deserving students focus on their studies and artistic development.
Candidates from all over the world are welcome to apply for the Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled in the BA (Hons) Fine Art degree program.
- Showcase exceptional ability in drawing without the use of a computer by submitting a piece of work.
- The submitted artwork must be a maximum of A5 size.
- Additionally, the scholarship is open to new undergraduate students (including direct entry into year 2 or 3) and new postgraduate students who have a Conditional or Unconditional offer of study at the Glasgow School of Art.
To apply for the Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Fill out the application form available on the official website.
- Email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include one digital image of your piece of artwork with your application.
- Submit a copy of your offer letter or email alongside your application.
For fine art and design programs, applicants must meet the English language requirement of IELTS for UKVI (Academic) with an overall score of 6.0, with no less than 5.5 in each component.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to study at one of the leading art schools in the world. Apply now for the Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship and take a step closer to fulfilling your artistic ambitions.
1. Who is eligible to apply for the Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship?
Candidates from any country can apply for the scholarship. They must be enrolled in the BA (Hons) Fine Arts degree program and demonstrate exceptional drawing ability without the use of a computer.
2. How much financial aid does the scholarship provide?
The scholarship offers £1,000 per year for four years to the selected candidate.
3. What is the application deadline for the scholarship?
The application deadline for the Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship is May 27, 2020.