UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship: A Remarkable Opportunity for International Students
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is offering a life-changing opportunity for deserving candidates through the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship. This scholarship aims to support talented students facing financial challenges in pursuing their education at UTS by providing a 25% tuition fee waiver.
About the University of Technology Sydney
Established in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is a renowned public research university in Australia. It has earned a reputation for excellence in research, innovation, and educational opportunities. The university offers a wide range of courses in various fields and provides a culturally diverse campus life, fostering a vibrant and safe study environment.
Why Choose UTS for Your Studies?
The University of Technology Sydney stands as Australia's leading and most innovative university, offering practice-oriented teaching programs to students. It has earned an impressive 9th position among the world's best universities. The campus life at UTS is vibrant, providing interconnected student spaces and exceptional facilities.
The UTS is granting a tuition fee waiver to deserving students. Recipients of the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship will be awarded a 25% discount on their tuition fees.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Awards: 25% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Award Location: Australia
UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship Eligibility
All nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship, except for Australia and New Zealand.
Eligible Courses or Subjects
The scholarship is applicable to any undergraduate study at UTS across various subject areas.
Before applying for the scholarship, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- You must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia).
- Completion of a UTS Insearch Diploma at Unisadhu Guna International College, Indonesia, is required.
- A minimum overall GPA of 6.0 out of 7.0 with no failing grades.
- You must be commencing full-time, on-campus studies in a UTS undergraduate degree directly following the completion of your UTS Insearch Diploma course.
- Government-sponsored students are not eligible for this scholarship.
To apply for the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form through the official UTS website.
- Before applying for the scholarship, ensure you have secured admission to an undergraduate course at UTS.
Along with the application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documents:
- A video submission describing what you hope to achieve by studying at UTS.
- A letter of support from one or more lecturers from your Diploma studies.
Admission requirements may vary depending on the chosen course. For specific information on admission criteria, please visit the UTS website.
If English is not your first language, you can provide one of the following documents as evidence of your English proficiency:
- An assessable qualification is undertaken in English.
- Completion of a course taught in English.
If you have not studied in English, you will need to complete an English language test or program recognized by UTS. For detailed language requirements, refer to the UTS website.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to pursue your undergraduate studies at UTS with the help of the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship. Apply now by visiting the official UTS website and completing the online application form.
1. Can Australian and New Zealand citizens apply for the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship?
No, this scholarship is not available to Australian and New Zealand citizens. All other nationalities are eligible to apply.
2. How much tuition fee waiver does the scholarship offer?
The UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship provides a 25% tuition fee waiver to deserving students.
3. What is the application deadline for this scholarship?
The application deadline for the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship was May 31, 2020. Please refer to the official UTS website for any updates on future application rounds.
4. Are government-sponsored students eligible for this scholarship?
No, government-sponsored students are not eligible for the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship.
5. Can you provide more information on UTS and its campus facilities?
The University of Technology Sydney is a leading and innovative university in Australia, offering a wide range of practice-oriented teaching programs. It is ranked 9th among the world's best universities. The UTS campus provides vibrant student spaces and excellent facilities to support a conducive learning environment.